Authentic Mekong Cruise » Authentic Mekong Cruise
Authentic Mekong sampan is designed according to the traditonal sampans which have navigated on the Mekong flows. Long of 21.5 m and wide of 4 m , made of ‘’Sao’’ wood, a variety of oak, very resistant to water, well appreciated by people who spend all their life working and living on water.
For a pleasant and long cruise in comfortable conditions, the sampan is equiped with a well ventilated compartment which could be used as a diner room as well as bedroom with couchettes available for group of 2 to 30 persons maximum; besides one kitchen, three restrooms with showers, one terrace on the deck, a five- person- crew included the captain, one mechanic, the chief cook, one sailor and one guide, are at your service .
Passengers on Authentic Mekong will be amazed and integrated in their discovery of landscapes, of local daily life, of smiling and open hearted people of the Delta and of aquatic life anywhere they go with the sampan.
- Date of conception: Oct 2010
- Length: 23.00 m
- Width: 4 m
- Bedding: 2 sampans of 16 couchettes, 32passengers in total
- Capacity: 16 passengers each boat
- Engine: ISUZU 120 CV
- Speed during the cruise: 15 km/h
- Electricity on board: 220 volt, standard continental plugs
- Lower deck: Couchettes, Kitchen
- Upper deck: Restaurant, Bar, Terraces at the stern and at the bow
- Adjoined to the boat: Bicycles, Motorised row boat
Services on board
- Crew: 5people including 1 cruise guide, 1 captain, 1 chef
- Languages spoken on board: English, French
- Food: Local food
- Beverages: Local wine, French wine and Australian wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, fruit juices, soft drinks, teas and coffees (drinks not included in packages)
- Passengers services: Foot Massage
- Activities: Cycling, Walking