Low water season:
- The water level goes down and is very low in Tonle Sap, so the Ships have to dock in Kampong Cham, where the embarkation and disembarkation will take place. It takes 4.5 hours for our coaches to transfer to the meeting point in Siem Reap (Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa).
- For downstream (REP-SGN), we will meet at 08:00 a.m. for the check-in formality.
- For upstream (SGN-REP), the coaches will drop you off around 13:30 p.m. at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
- The low water season is approximately from January to the middle of September.
High water season:
- The Heritage Line Jahan could cruise along in Tonle Sap and dock near Siem Reap pier. It just takes 45 minutes for our coaches to transfer to the meeting point (Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa). The embarkation and disembarkation of the Ship will take place near Siem Reap pier.
- For downstream (REP-SGN) we will meet at noon (12:00 pm) at the meeting point for check-in formality.
- For upstream (SGN-REP) the coaches will drop you off around 10:00 am at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
- High water season is approximate from the middle of September to the end of December.
- High water and low water season just make itinerary timing schedule changeable in Siem Reap, there will be no changes at other destinations.
- Individually controlled air conditioner,
- Safety box
- Writing and make-up table
- Sofa lounge
- Balcony with two chairs and a table
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bathroom amenities
- Sun hat
- Tea and coffee
- Illy-espresso machine
- Plug-in music station with a loudspeaker
- In-house phone
- Luggage rack.
- Number of boats: 01
- Number of cabins: 26
- Length: 70m
- Width: 5m
- Height: 9m
- Number of decks: 03
- British-Indian Colonial design theme
- 26 Staterooms and Suites (four-room categories)
- Viceroy Dining Hall
- East India Club
- The Raj of India Lobby Lounge
- Observatory Lounge
- Apsara Spa
- Gym and steam bath
- Terrace deck with pool
Food & Dining
Besides a broad choice of international and fusion dishes, discover the many varied flavors that Khmer and Vietnamese cuisine has to offer. Made from local ingredients, sometimes collected by our own guests during an excursion, our dishes please and are surprising. The rich breakfast buffet on Jahan Cruise includes live cooking stations for eggs, waffles and Vietnamese classics such as the all-time favorite “Pho” as well as a selection of pastries and fruits. Lunch is also served as a buffet while, dinner can be selected from our menu.
- Onboard barbecue event
- Apsara dance & local music performances
- Bonfire sandbank cocktail events
- Tai Chi classes
- Professional lectures
- Vietnamese & Khmer cooking class
- High tea
- Balcony breakfast
- Evening cinema
- Cyclo rides
- Oxcart explorations
- Local school visit
- Monk blessing
- Local encounters and artisanry
- Board games
- Public Wi-Fi (subject to mobile network availability)
- Boutique shop
- Steam bath
- Observatory lounging
- Private dining (Suites only).
|Itinerary||Travelling time||Cruise Cabin (Rate per person in US dollar)|
|Superior||Deluxe||Signature Suite||Noble Suite|
|The Lost Civilization(8 days/7 nights)||High season||$3,863||$4,558||$5,331||$5,987|
|Serenity Cruise(5 days/4 nights)||High season||$2,269||$2,723||$3,287||$3,657|
|Serenity Cruise(4 days/3 nights)||High season||$1,891||$2,269||$2,739||$3,048|
|Pearl of the Orient(4 days/3 nights)||High season||$1,891||$2,269||$2,739||$3,048|
- High season rates apply from Oct 1st to Mar 31st; Shoulder season rates apply from Apr 1st to Apr 30th; Low season rates apply from May 1st to Sep 30th
- Single supplement: 45% surcharge on rate per person applies on Superior & Deluxe, 70% surcharge on rate per person applies on Signature & Noble Suite.
- Peak season surcharge: 150 USD per adult and 75 USD per child for cruises including Christmas Evening (Dec 24) or New Year’s Evening (Dec 31)
Heritage Line Jahan Cruise – Departure Schedule (As dates can be changed and updated, please contact us for more information.)