MV Jayavarman Cruise » MV Jayavarman Cruise
- Deep in the delta (Saigon-Chau Doc) 2 nights
- Pearl of the Orient (Saigon-PhnomPenh) 3 nights
- Serenity Cruise (PhnomPenh-SiemReap) 4 nights
- The Lost Civilization (SiemReap-Saigon) 7 nights
2 Signature Staterooms / 11 Deluxe Staterooms / 14 Superior Staterooms
– 14 Superior Staterooms (Main Deck):
- 21 m² incl. balcony
- Bedrooms with 4 Twin beds 85 x 200 cm that can be converted to a King Size bed and 10 Double Beds
– 11 Deluxe Staterooms (Upper Deck):
- 24 m² incl. balcony
- Bedroom with King Size beds (8 staterooms) or Twin beds (3 staterooms)
- 2 staterooms with adjoining capabilities
– 2 Signature Staterooms (Upper Deck):
- 26 m² incl. balcony
- 2 differently themed suites
- Bedroom with a King Size bed 180 x 200 cm
- Interconnectable to Deluxe Stateroom
- Bathroom with double vanity, glass shower cabin
Funnel Lounge & Bar
Enjoy our locally brewed drinks and cocktails, while listening to original, soul soothing music. “Club 1930”: Spacious, airy, while exhibiting pure luxury and timeless decor.
As the sun slowly sets…Step out on to your private balcony…sip on your drink and become part of the river life unfolding around you.
Start your day on the Mekong with Thai Chi lessons on the Sun Deck. Or bathe in the rays of dawn shining through your balcony as you lay in bed. A journey full of reverberating sights, colors and sounds awaits you.
Whether it is a refreshing sundowner drink at the lounge or a pampering time at the “Apsara” beauty salon, this is a time for reflection and relaxation.
When night falls, dancers perform and dinner is served. The ship changes hue at night and the staff emerge the following morning in their exquisite Cambodian traditional outfit.