- Private bathroom with hot water, hair-dryer
- Mosquito net
- Complimentary drinking water
- Number of boats: 03
- Number of cabins: 07 – 12 – 14
- Length: 30m
- Width: 7m
- Number of decks: 02
- Number of passengers: 06
Food & dining:
The Le Cochinchine Restaurant brings you delicious meals with all local delicacies: deep-fried elephant-ear fish, crispy spring rolls, fish grilled in banana leaf, squid, crab or scallop with cream sauce, sweet-sour soup with sesbania flower, etc. All will please your taste.
|Travelling Time||From Jan 1st – Dec 31st, 2019
(Rate per person in US dollar)
|Program||2 – 3 people||4 – 7 people||8 – 28 people||Single supplement|
|2 days 1 night||$161||$148||$139||50% of rate per person|
|3 days 2 nights||$321||$291||$282||50% of rate per person|
– Children 07-11 years old: 75% of adult rate.
– Travelling during the Vietnamese New Year (TET) is not advisable as the entire country joins into a long break of celebrations. Most activities come to a standstill.