- 18 upper deck, 6 main deck staterooms
- 170 square feet, finished in teak and brass
- Panoramic French window, leading to personal deck space
- New bathrooms with natural stone shower and branded quality fittings
- Kimonos and slippers
- Spa-branded amenities
- Unlimited mineral water
- Electric mini safe
- Central AC with individual control
- Imported quality linens with duvet and two kind of pillows
- Premium mattresses
- Convertible bed configuration
- Welcome flower arrangement and welcome gift
- Multi-configuration plugs
- Generous closet space and under-bed storage
- Hair dryer
- Daily nightly turndown service
- 24h laundry service
- Complimentary evening canapés
- Number of boats: 01
- Number of cabins: 24
- Length: 60m
- Width: 11m
Food & Dining:
At Pandaw we pride ourselves on offering a great choice of local cuisine and exotic foods. We source supplies and ingredients as locally as possible, always in accordance with strictly-monitored environmental health standards.
Breakfast is a buffet, while lunch features a buffet, plus soup, salad and a desert table, with the main course served at the table. Dinner is by waiter-service at the table.
We are happy to cater for individual dietary preferences. Passengers who prefer not to be served hot or spicy foods are offered delicious European-style alternatives and vegetarians are especially well catered for. Other special diets may be accommodated, by prior arrangement. Our chefs know that most passengers want to sample versions of the best, most characteristic dishes of each country they pass through.
- Cooking demonstrations, fruit carving, napkin tying
- A tour of the working ship
- Themed movie nights
- A welcome dinner, cocktail parties on deck
- A farewell gala dinner and dinners themed with local menus and costume
- A barbeque beach party on the sands around a bonfire in winter.
- A good walk through the countryside and villages
- Further explorations by speedboat going deeper into jungle or up river
- Cyclos in Cambodia.
Please contact us!