Low water season:
The water level goes down and is very low in Tonle Sap, so the Ships have to dock in Kampong Cham, where the embarkation and disembarkation will take place. It takes 4.5 hours for our coaches to transfer to the meeting point in Siem Reap (Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa).
For downstream (REP-SGN), we will meet at 08:00 a.m. for the check-in formality.
For upstream (SGN-REP), the coaches will drop you off around 13:30 p.m. at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
The low water season is approximately from January to the middle of September.
High water season:
The Jayavarman Cruise could cruise along in Tonle Sap and dock near Siem Reap pier. It just takes 45 minutes for our coaches to transfer to the meeting point (Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa). The embarkation and disembarkation of the Ship will take place near Siem Reap pier.
For downstream (REP-SGN), we will meet at noon (12:00 p.m.) at the meeting point to check informality.
For upstream (SGN-REP), the coaches will drop you off around 10:00 a.m. at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
The high water season is approximately from the middle of September to the end of December.
High water and low water season just make itinerary timing schedule changeable in Siem Reap, there will be no changes at other destinations.
- Air conditioner
- Balcony with 2 chairs and table
- Sun hat
- Hand fan
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- In-house phone
- Luggage rack
- Design: French-colonial, Art deco
- Number of boats: 01
- Number of cabins: 27
- Length: 58m
- Width: 11m
- Height: 10 m
- Number of decks: 04
- Number of crew members: 40
- Number of passengers: 54
- Indochina dining hall
- Club 1930 funnel bar & lounge
- Henry Mouhot lobby lounge
- Boutique shop
- Apsara spa
- Sundeck with pool
Food & Dining:
It is difficult not to be wowed by the Indochine Dining Hall. Your breakfast spread – gargantuan and delectable – is lit by the early morning rays of the sun. The hall has natural lighting during the day and is romantic with its antique ceiling lights in the evening. It offers free-style seating, and food is served via buffet or set menu with international Asian and local specialty fusion.
- Cooking local food
- Movie nights
- Apsara dance
- Barbecue events
- Taichi in the morning
- Various fine spa treatments
|Itinerary||Traveling time||Cruise Cabin (Rate per person in US dollar)|
|The Lost Civilization(8 days/7 nights)||Low season||$2,104||$2,483||$2,882|
|Serenity Cruise(5 days/4 nights)||Low season||$1,262||$1,515||$1,773|
(4 days/3 nights)
|Pearl of the Orient
(4 days/3 nights)
- High season rates apply from Oct 1st to Mar 31st; Shoulder season rates apply from Apr 1st to Apr 30th; Low season rates apply from May 1st to Sep 30th
- Single supplement: 45% surcharge on the rate per person applies on Superior & Deluxe, 70% surcharge on the rate per person applies on Signature & Noble Suite
- Peak season surcharge: 150 USD/adult and 75 USD/child for cruises including Christmas Evening (Dec 24) or New Year’s Evening (Dec 31)