- Individually controlled air conditioner
- Coffee table and chairs
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bathroom toiletries
- Sun hat
- Luggage rack
- In-house phone
- Tea and coffee facility
- Safety box
- Bluetooth music station with the loudspeaker
- Wi-Fi (subject to mobile network availability).
- Number of boats: 01
- Number of cabins: 10
- Length: 48m
- Width: 9m
- Height: 8m
- Number of decks: 02
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Cafe – Bar Lounge
- Bodhi Spa
- Terrace deck
- De-Lagree Dining Hall
Food & Dining:
Aboard Anouvong, we take pleasure in presenting the rich and flavourful cuisine of Laos and Southeast Asia. Whether our chefs prepare traditional Laotian recipes passed down for generations or treats from around the world, we use the best and freshest ingredients to please even the most particular of palates. Your voyage comes with a variety of culinary occasions – whether dining à la carte or bountiful buffet with the spectacular ambiance of the De Lagrée Dining Hall, open-air barbecues, al-fresco breakfasts, sandbank aperitifs or in-suite afternoon teas.
- Local dance & music performances
- Sandbank barbecue and cocktail events
- Tai Chi class
- Interesting lectures and presentations by local experts and historians
- Cooking class
- Evening cinema
- Traditional welcome ceremony
- Board games
- Public Wi-Fi (subject to mobile network availability)
- Small library
|Itinerary||Traveling time||Cruise Cabin (Rate per person in US dollar)|
|Golden Triangle Traverse Luang Prabang – Houay Xay
(4 days/3 nights)
|Laotian Serendipity Houay Xay – Vientiane
(8 days/7 nights)
|Laotian Serendipity Vientiane – Houay Xay
(10 days/09 nights)
- High Season: Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec. Low Season: 01 Apr – 30 Sep.
- Port Fees: Included on our cruise rate.
- Single Supplement:
- 45% surcharge on adult cruise rate in a Deluxe & Deluxe Executive.
- 70% surcharge on adult cruise rate in a Signature Suite.
- Peak Season Surcharge: Christmas Eve (24 December) & New Year’s Eve (31 December) 150 USD surcharge per adult/cruise and 75 USD surcharge per child/cruise.
- Child Rate: 30% of adult cruise rate for children from 5 to 12-years-old. Children below 5 years are not allowed on board unless granted special permission by Heritage Line to board ship. Adult rate applies for children above 12-years-old.